I got the "Very Inspiring Blogger Award!" Yay! :)
Here are The Rules...
So, thank you Ruth for nominating me! You are da best! :)
7 random things...hmm...
1. I have been homeschooled my entire life. Yep. Never stepped foot or hand or head inside a school. (Okay, that's a lie. I DID take the PSAT *insert shudder* at a school.) (Oh yeah, the shudder was about the PSAT, NOT the school, which was a very nice and pleasant looking place.)
2. I am interested in becoming a screenwriter and/or movie director along with author. My siblings and I did some filming to make a YouTube book preview for Ember Flame. (Which is NOT done by any means...) It was a lot of fun! We filmed it on my grandparents farm and there were TONS of awesome, woody places to film! My brother was the camera dude, my sister played Ember (There is a funny story to that....) and my other sister carried the boots. (Funny story with that too...) I arrange the props and bossed my siblings into what to do. I LOVED it! Not sure about them, but I had a great time! So yeah, movie directing would be EPIC!
3. I have two crazy little dachshunds named Derby and Charlie. Derby is all crazy and hyper, while Charlie is very slow and contemplative. I wuv them so much!
4. I'm an avid shooter. Pistol, shot gun, rifle, I love it all! I also LOVE archery. My favorite is pistol, but I also love skeet shooting (shot gun). I hope to get into some trap shooting soon. I've only shot rifle like, twice, and I did pretty terrible, but I'd love to try again.
5. Fall is my FAVORITE time of year. I'm not really sure about my next favorite season, probably summer. But the colors of fall are gorgeous! The sky is such a bright, vivid, happy blue while the leaves are all dancing scarlets and golds and orange! I love the feel of walking out on our stone patio with all the bright leaves stirring about my boots in the wind. It feels like Rivendell!
6. My favorite Avenger is Iron Man, and my second favorite CHARACTER in the Avengers is Loki. Don't judge me.
7. I have been a Christian since I was seven, I did not start growing in my faith until I was thirteen. And in the past year, God has done some pretty incredible things in my life. I wish I could detail them all, but suffice it to say that Matthew 6: 25-36 is an incredible part of the Bible.
Well, there are the seven random things..now what... *scrolls up*
FIFTEEN??? I'm not sure I even read fifteen blogs! But let's see how many I can do...
http://cathedraloftime.blogspot.com/ Jenelle Schmidt-Fantasy Writer
http://ruthackiv.blogspot.com/ Ruth Achiv's Bible Blog. (Ha! Yes it is perfectly legal for me to do this! >:) )
I don't really feel comfortable nominating people I don't know...but I do read more blogs than this that are truly inspiring also! But for now...these two will work! Maybe I'll add more later.
Perhaps in another blog post I will talk more about NaNo preparations. Seven more days!!!!