Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Been awhile...

Hey peeps, sorry it as been awhile. As I said in my last post, it's been CRAZY busy round here!

So, what am I up to right now? Well...

Currently reading Monster by Frank Peretti. Quite excellent so far.

Just got this super cool new writing space in my room. LOVE it!

Bought meself a new laptop too! (When your laptop breaks down and the backspace button doesn't work and the mouse doesn't work and it takes ten minutes to boot up AND it weighs a thousand pounds to carry ...it's time for a new laptop. Kinda sad though. I wrote my first novel on my old laptop *sniffle*)

Finished writing my first screenplay for a friend. Me and Ruth brainstormed the whole idea. It's pretty cool!

It's summer in the South here y'all! You know what that means....



I wish it meant....



but alas, it does not. Not for me anyway. (LOVE the pocket princesses! Pocket princesses are awesome! Here's one more! XD)



Going to see Despicable Me 2 today. I loved the first one, so I hope this one is good. The trailers have been hilarious.


(THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE WEARING DHARMA INITIATIVE JUMPSUITS! mind=blown) (I've been watching wayyy too much Lost...)



Me Grandmother came for a visit! It was awesome seeing her!

I've been spending a lot of time at the pool this summer...way more than I have in past summers. I started to go mostly because I got sick of looking like Frosty the Snowman when I stood next to my sisters...

Anything else? Well...school, hanging with friends, shopping, watching Lost, complaining about school, etc. etc.

Honestly, I don't know why I blogged once last month! Bad blogger moment...bad, bad blogger....

Well, two posts in two days, I say that's pretty good! Hope y'all are doing well, and hope you have a great summer! :)


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Despicable Me 2 was out. I look forward to potentially seeing a review from you on it :) (I enjoyed the first one).

    I'm also kinda aching to take L to see Monsters University... so many movies, so little moolah! LOL

    ReplyDelete