Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

NaNo is DONE



90,061 words later I have finished NaNoWriMo! In honor of this, I have decided to grace my blog with a blog post.

Okay, this blog post doesn't really count as an actual blog post. I just thought I should assure everyone that I am alive and I have lots of ideas for blog posts in December. Here is the tentative schedule...

December 1st- Why So Serious: Part 3
December 3rd- Flake Frost- NaNoWriMo 2013
December 6th- Characters in Costume- Klina Rindil
December 8th- My Writer Peeves- Damsels in Distress
December 13th- My Writer Peeves- "Warrior Princess"
December 15th- College Planning for a Teen Writer

There will probably be more, but that's as far ahead I can actually plan. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! November got away from me... I wrote all of 2,220 words, or something like that... LOL

    I look forward to reading your planned posts, they sound quite interesting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Well, I don't have two kids! :P

    Hehe, I hope they are. I hope the writing peeves posts turn out informative and not "ranty." :/

    ReplyDelete