Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season! I know I did!

Everyone is sharing their New Years Resolutions on their blogs this year. I don't really have any other than to simply be a better person this year than I was last year. I know the only way to accomplish this is to grow closer to Christ, so I guess that means I'm going to try to be more consistent with my quiet and prayer times.

But I DO have some writer resolutions! Hopefully, they will work out better than the ones last year. The ones I had last year were a tad unrealistic because I didn't understand what Junior year of High School would entail.

Anyway, here is my list in order of priority.


  • Finish rough draft of 'Flake Frost'
  • Edit and proofread 'Hail Frost'
  • Release 'Hail Frost' to CreateSpace
  • Complete NaNoWriMo
  • Blog at least once a week
  • Begin work on 'Same Star'
The last one I have left rather vague. Being a Junior has proven harder than any other school year of my life. I hear conflicting accounts of Senior year. Some say it's easier, others harder, so I've left me some room for flexibility.

I know these resolutions are do-able. I just have to focus and get them done. Hopefully, I'll be better about that this year than I was last year.

Again, I hope you all have a wonderful New Years Day, and an awesome 2014! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment