Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What I'm Up To

Hey y'all! I'm sorry it has been so quiet in the Pink Cave recently. This is just a quick blog post to say what I've been up to and to share some exciting news at the end!

I sent in Esprit de la Rose! Yep, I finally finished the edits and I sent the manuscript back to Rooglewood. I hope they like it!

Senioritis. I used to subconsciously disregard senioritis. I mean, surely it is not an actual thing, right? Your brain doesn't just decide to stop with school. Stress can't do that, right? Yes. Yes it can. I have become so sick of my schoolwork that I have decided to finish most of my remaining classes this week. I've been holed up in my room for hours on end doing nothing but studying ever since I sent Esprit back. I finished my government class, I'm almost finished with my marketing class, and then I just have to finish some math and my art history class. After that...

I'm going to spend hours in my room holed up alone writing Hail Frost!!! I am so crazy excited about finally getting to write it again! It's making me giddy. I can't wait.

I started a semi-nannying job. I'm watching my cousins, and let me tell ya, they are the best bunch of kids in existence! I absolutely love it! But it is one of the reasons I have not been blogging as much.

So that's what I've been up to! Now... for the exciting news...

I have the title page for Esprit de la Rose!!! It is absolutely gorgeous and fits the story perfectly! I will be revealing it on Friday, along with the writing journey Esprit took me on last summer. :)

Sorry for the lack of blogging! Once I finish all my school, I'm going to re-start my Myers-Briggs posts as well.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Senioritis.

    Sounds like you're making rather good use of your Senioritis, actually. Congrats!

    Yay for Hail Frost! I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to that book. I need to reread Ember Flame, first, however.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am very much looking forward to publishing Hail Frost. It's very different from Ember Flame, but then, I am a good bit older. :)

      Delete